Sediment and biota
Sediment and biota analysis and control has become a key tool for medium and long-term research in pollution. IPROMA has conducted a large number of projects, including sediment and biota monitoring, for institutions, engineering companies, and industries.
- Analysis of pollutant presence and priority substances in sediment and biota.
- Sediment sampling in rivers, lakes, reservoir and sea with specific dredge-type samplers.
- Fish sampling with electro-fishing.
- Analysis of affection of discharge in receiving environment by sediment and biota (fish, molluscs, etc) control.
- Analysis of sea and surface water quality, including sediment and organisms (biota).
- Dredged material characterisation.
- Sieve analysis by Laser Diffraction.