Quality and R&D&I Policy Statement
In order to ensure its continued suitability, IPROMA Quality Policy and Research, Development and Innovation strategies are reviewed, on an annual basis, in the Quality and Environment Management System Review Meeting (PG-33). Our policy embraces the following principles:
- To ensure a continuous quality improvement system.
- To identify and assess our clients’ needs in order to suit them to the services which the company offers and provide first-rate customer service based on trust.
- To allocate adequate analytical resources to conduct inspection and testing successfully and to be constantly updated with the latest analytical instruments.
- To provide adequate and sufficient human resources to offer an efficient service.
- To give internal and external staff training to develop and enhance employees’ skills, knowledge and abilities in the workplace.
- To identify and assess innovation opportunities, to develop creativity and to use tools which encourage innovation at all levels.
- To raise awareness among staff of how important it is to offer top quality service and how valuable their contributions are to generate innovative ideas and to design R&D&I strategies.
- To support innovation projects and activities and select and manage R&D&I project portfolio in order to find a satisfactory solution which meets internal and external needs, enhances company competitiveness and improves company knowledge.
- To collaborate with the highest number of accredited suppliers.
- To allocate the adequate resources to review internal and external testing quality.
- To increase market share and improve company profitability.
IPROMA is committed to complying with the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policy, to observing all the regulations as stipulated in the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System Manual, to providing the sufficient resources to meet the stated objectives, to overseeing the Quality and Environmental Program and to monitoring staff compliance to enforce all the regulations.
IPROMA Managing Director commits to using the Quality Management System to promote continuous performance improvement and quality achievement of the testing, inspection and consulting services throughout the organisation in accordance with the regulations as stipulated in UNE-EN-ISO- 9001/00, UNE-EN-ISO 17025, UNE-EN-ISO 17020, CGA-ENAC-EI and CGA- ENAC-LEC. Responsibility for the implementation of this policy is an integral part of the duties of IPROMA Managing Director.
Responsibility for monitoring the effectiveness of the policy and compliance with its requirements has been delegated by IPROMA Managing Director to the Quality Manager whose duty is to develop, implement, communicate and maintain a Quality plan to bring the company Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
IPROMA management is committed to ensuring that this policy is communicated to and understood by and all staff who are involved in testing or inspection activities.
2 November, 2010. Castellon de la Plana
IPROMA Managing Director
Amilcar Arnau Ripollés