Health & Safety Policy Statement
IPROMA management is as concerned with protecting employees’ safety, health and welfare as with the Quality and Environmental Management Systems. Our Health & Safety Policy embraces the following principles:
- To guarantee the health and safety of all employees in the workplace.
- To ensure OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) standards are properly implemented.
- To prevent or reduce work-related accidents and occupational diseases.
- To ensure that the occupational health and safety management system operates on the basis of continuous improvement.
- To protect employees from risks resulting from factors adverse to health.
- To foster technological advances.
- To replace the dangerous by the non- or less dangerous.
- To prioritize collective protective measures over individual protective measures.
- To provide employees with accurate and relevant information relating to health and safety at work.
- To ensure employees’ cooperation in fulfilling any requirements imposed for the protection of health and safety at work.
- To create a favourable psychosocial working environment which will help to reduce physical and mental fatigue and will increase job satisfaction and improve work performance.
2 November, 2010. Castellon de la Plana
IPROMA Managing Director
Amilcar Arnau Ripollés