964 251 072
IPROMA has wide experience in monitoring drinking water supply, bottled water, and offers its services to town halls, waste water management companies, industries, laboratories, and private citizens.
- Quality control of drinking water supply in accordance with Spanish Royal Decree 140/2003.
- Research and monitoring of surface and ground water bodies used for drinking water.
- Performance management for Sistema de Información Nacional de Aguas de Consumo (SINAC).
- Regulatory control procedures for the detection of Legionella in water, cooling water systems and in facilities at risk, etc., in accordance with the Spanish Royal Decree 865/2003.
- Protocol designing for supply control.
- Water quality assessment in the food industry.
- Water treatment plants control (water softening, osmosis)
- Bottled water control in accordance with the Spanish Royal Decree 1798/2010.
- Consultancy in water chlorination.
- Training courses in food-handling for technicians and staff working in drinking water supply industry, bottled beverage industry, etc.
- HACCP implementation and monitoring in bottled beverage industry.